The term ‘Noyo Design Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is SC627321, registered address, Summit House, 4 – 5 Mitchell Street, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH6 7BD. Please do not send correspondence to our registered address. Our trading address and other contact information is present on all our documentation provided to customers with quotations, contracts or invoices.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Site access IP addresses are logged along with the date, time and some other bits of information available within the statistics system but these are of no interest to Noyo Design Ltd. apart from anonymous usage analysis. Should this blog website or any other Noyo Design Ltd. interests be subject to any malicious or otherwise suspicious behaviour the log could be accessed for the purpose of tracing the culprit(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Products, information or services provided via this website, are provided in good faith, however it is the responsibility of the customer to verify fitness for purpose and no liability is accepted for any losses, direct or consequential, which may occur due to service interruptions, errors or omissions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is primarily subject to the laws of Scotland or the UK as applicable.
All the photographs, images, graphics and other types of content on this website are copyright of Norman Young at Noyo Design Ltd. or the original author/creator of the material. Please do not violate copyright either of this site or any other site or medium.
Enjoy the website.